Site Report For September

Its the first month after holidays, but with a day less.So here's my site report

Statistics

We got 10,486 pageviews according to analytics by 7,289 visitors.Interestingly Adsense Dashboard says we got 11,140 pageviews while statcounter says we got 9,000 pageviews!


Google Organic Search continues to dominate the referring source while most visitors were from United States and were after Templates!

We have done pretty well in Technorati as we currently rank #400

Blog Income Report
Adsense :31$
Test Link Ads :25$
Template business :20$
Kontera :1$ (lolz)

Which adds upto 77$.Ther has been a certain dip from the previous income report reason being I have removed 2 Adsense Ad units.Adsense has displayed consistence performance while I managed to refer one advertiser to the TLA network.I have done 2 design makeovers 15$ and 5$ respectively.While Kontera has been a poor perfomer.

I am thinking of removing Kontera from this site, its making the things confusing.I have temporarily removed the Advertiseing Link for I think it requires some proper attention.

New Feature : Last night, I added a new feature called as Table Of Contents in which you'll see all posts published on this weblog on simply clicking a link.Its using API so the list would be listed on the same page.You can also toggle between Post Date,Labels and Post Title.The Table Of contents Link is visible in the right sidebar.

Comments

  1. GOOD JOB DONE ASHWANI,

    AM USING YOUR TEMPLATE , FACING FEW PROBLEMS, I CAN'T CHANGE THE HEADER PICTURE. SECONDLY I NEED THE SAME TEMPLATE YOU ARE USING FOR WEBTALK, CAN YOU PROVIDE ME THAT, I NEED BOTH SIDE BAR AT RIGHT HAND SIDE OF PAGE.....ONE SMALL AND ONE A LITTLE BIT BIG...CAN YOU DO THAT FOR ME.... WWW.SHANKERBAKSHI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. good info here on blogging. Great you are making money as very few are despite what they claim. How can I get a 3 column blog template free? ronan one i tried to use had errors in the html., I also don't know how to add meta tags and description and key words to it to help my page rank which is down to a 1 now although my Alexa rank is good at 400,000...Ilike my blog and think it is better than many with page rank 4. I offer articles and help people with free advice on health and money saving but to no good for me,ugh. H E L P! thanks!

    -Ann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please avoid hyper links in Comments. Any offensive comment will be deleted