Its the first of month again, so here comes my site report.We got 8,037 visitors who get generated 11,452 page views with 81.65% being the new visitors.Again Google organic search brought me the maximum number of visitors with the templates post being the most popular.During this period, Webtalks crossed the 100 RSS readers mark...
Blog Income Report
This time, I can see a good rise in the the Blog income.Here's a report
AdSense : 26$
Template business : 100$
Widgetbucks : 25$ + 4$ + 8 referrals
Reviews : 60$
Total : 230$
This time the earnings have tripled itself from the last month's.I draw three major reasons for that:
-Pagerank export.We got a PR of 5 while many others got slapped
-100 RSS subscribers.
-Alexa Rank in top 200,000
Google AdSense Referrals 2.0 performance Report
As some of you maybe knowing, I changed few Ad units on my site from AdSense to Content to Referral Ads.They have been up for a long time and here is a performance report.
I would say a big disappointment for me. I almost tried everything.The conversion ratio was extremely poor, more then 75:1.Still I got something in store for you if you still want to go with them
- Text based Ads perform better then Image Ads
- Smaller Ad units like a vertical banner 120 x 140 perform better than 300 x 250 Ad units.
- If available, go for Text links.They have a higher CTR.
- Always check the Pick Best Performing Ads Option.
- Don't give them the prime Ad Spot.A referral Ad in less visibility region will be ok but you shouldn't neglect them completely.Ideally, a small Ad unit in the lower sidebar.
Conclusion-Referral 2.0 Ads sound interesting but their performance isn't up to the mark.Google AdSense team should consider the Referral section again.If you are a webmaster/blogger, implement them only when you have around 100k page views per month to get the best results.